Chatsubo [(in)Security Dark] Labs

"... A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts... A graphic representation of data abstracted from banks of every computer in the human system. Unthinkable complexity. Lines of light ranged in the nonspace of the mind, clusters and constellations of data. Like city lights, receding into the distance... "
--
William Gibson.

martes, 18 de enero de 2011

My research cited on a scientific technical report

Well, have past a long time since my fingers wr0te something on this wall... But today, I was just looking for advancements in vulnerability and exploit development on Google and !! something really nice appeared in front of my eyes and behind my screen jeje.

I was reading the following technical report from The Department of Mathematics, Royal Holloway, University of London:

Technical Report
RHUL-MA-2009-06
16th February 2009
Title: Buffer Overflows in Microsoft Windows Environment
Author: Parvez Anwar
Comments: Search Security Award Winning Project

... And suddenly, I read the author refering my name, comments and a c0de of mine. It made my day, obviously, B-)

Here are the paragraphs that made me feel pr0ud of myself..


... and the c0de that made me scream like crazy :@ a few years ago ajaja.. but it was worth ;)


Full report:
http://www.ma.rhul.ac.uk/static/techrep/2009/RHUL-MA-2009-06.pdf

ch33rz !!! /o/

1 comentario:

  1. Epic win?


    Valla que a de ser grato que tu trabajo halla tenido una referencia en la investigacion y aun mas en este campo.

    -saludos-

    ResponderEliminar